Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland is a Netherlands-based boutique investment group active in dental healthcare and affiliated businesses. The group’s investment strategy has a long-term horizon and aims at creating a sustainable portfolio of diversified healthcare companies. Due to the management’s extensive experience and knowledge in dental healthcare, the first investments concentrated on a chain of clinics in this field. Hereafter, the scope of investments expanded to include healthcare centers, healthcare-related real estate and innovative ventures.
- - Ali Keles, together with Ritchy Drost and Cyanne Toebes Moe-Tjon, has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of De Balie as of June 2023
- - The film DEPOT – Reflecting Boijmans by Sonia Herman Dolz premiered at International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) February 2023
- - Ali Keles new chairman Netherlands Association of Corporate Art Collections
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland partners in a new healthcare center in Breda region and opens new dental clinic
- - Interview with Ali Keles in Het Financieele Dagblad
- - Lakeside Capital Partners first New Year’s reception took place on January 12th 2023 on the roof of Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen celebrating its 10th year anniversary
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has realized growth whilst consolidating its assets
- For more news...