Code of Conduct
Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland is committed to operating according to the highest ethical standards, meeting and exceeding the business conduct principles governed by regulation. A Code of Conduct has been developed meant to communicate and strengthen the group’s efforts in corporate social responsibility.
The Code of Conduct can be found below:
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland participated with its own booth at the Dental Expo 2022 in RAI Amsterdam
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has been awarded the title FD Gazelle 2022
- - Lakeside Capital Partners celebrated its 10th year anniversary end of August 2022
- - Jiyan Düyü (graduate of Gerrit Rietveld Academy, Amsterdam) has been awarded the second Lakeside Collection Award. The selection was amongst 23 talented artists selected for the Best of Graduates 2022 by the Ron Mandos Young Blood Foundation
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland became a member of the Business Club of Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland acquires dental clinic and partners in a new healthcare center in Maassluis region
- - Interview with Ali Keles in Tableau Fine Art Magazine
- For more news...