At Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland, gender and ethnic diversity are appreciated and fostered. Our Group welcomes people from various cultural backgrounds with over 18 languages are spoken by our medical staff.
In this context, on the 21st of June 2017, Charter Diversity has been co-signed by Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland. The Diversity Charter is part of the “Diversiteit in Bedrijf” project. This project supports employers and employees in their quest and aims for more diversity in their organizations through the provision of knowledge/information, network, and advice. With the latter, employers can improve their results.
- - Ali Keles, together with Ritchy Drost and Cyanne Toebes Moe-Tjon, has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of De Balie as of June 2023
- - The film DEPOT – Reflecting Boijmans by Sonia Herman Dolz premiered at International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) February 2023
- - Ali Keles new chairman Netherlands Association of Corporate Art Collections
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland partners in a new healthcare center in Breda region and opens new dental clinic
- - Interview with Ali Keles in Het Financieele Dagblad
- - Lakeside Capital Partners first New Year’s reception took place on January 12th 2023 on the roof of Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen celebrating its 10th year anniversary
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has realized growth whilst consolidating its assets
- For more news...