Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland’s management is honoured and grateful to announce that the group has been awarded the title FD Gazelle 2020 by the Financieele Dagblad. The group has been given this title now for 3 consecutive years. The Financieele Dagblad is a newspaper echoing the style and audience targeting of the well-known Financial Times (FT) newspaper, for the Dutch market.
A company which is one the FD Gazellen is considered among the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands with over 20% year on year growth for 3 undisrupted years. Other criteria needed to carry this title are based on the financial health of the company.
All the criteria are:
● A turnover growth of at least 20% over a period of three years
● The turnover growth over the three-year period is uninterrupted
● In the first year turnover should be at least € 250.000
● Economically active on the 1st of January 2017
● The company must have been profitable in the preceding year to title and can only have sustained a net loss for one of the 2 years preceding the latter
● Companies must be financially sound
The group’s management would like to thank all of it’s patients, staff members, suppliers and partners. All have had an important contribution towards this moment. On November 4th the group will have reached it’s 7th anniversary. Yet, a long path lies ahead and we are looking forward to reaching more milestones. This growth has only been possible due to the group’s concentration on high quality service provision whilst also taking into account the company’s moral obligations to all stakeholders.